- Active Attorney since 1985 (28 years)
- Former Bonneville County Prosecuting Attorney
- Trial Advocacy Instructor with Idaho Prosecuting Attorney’s Association
- Instructor at various Continuing Legal Education programs
- Member of American Inns of Court, Eagle Rock Chapter
- Member of the Family Law Section, Idaho State Bar
- Served on the Idaho Attorney General’s task force on Domestic Violence.
- Helped write the Peace Officer Standard Training Manual for Domestic Violence
- Certified Child Custody Mediator by the Idaho Supreme Court.
- Successfully represented thousands of clients.
- Successfully argued many cases before Idaho Supreme Court.
- Personal background- Married to Audrey, six children, and four grandchildren
- Juris Doctorate Degree from the University of Idaho
- Bachelor of Science- Agriculture Economics- Brigham Young University
- Associate Degree- Ricks College (now Brigham Young University- Idaho)